Click on the boxes in the interactive workflow below for more information.
Role: Film Editor
The purpose of this role is to edit various pieces of content into a video remix using a remix editing software. Film editors can browse the list of remix ideas and find one that you would like to produce on behalf of the Sustainable Human. You will work in collaboration with the producers to create a final video. Translation specialists, graphic designers, and video remix promoters would then aid in creating marketing materials and disseminating the video as widely as possible.
- Browse the catalog of established remix ideas below to see if you would like to produce one that resonates with you.
- Work with a team of Video Remix Producers to help find approved b-roll for the remixes.
- Receive help from the Video Remix Promoters to have the video spread as widely as possible.
- Utilize MEDIAmobz platform to facilitate feedback process on video.
- Gain exposure for your other video production work.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of Final Cut Pro or similar editing software
- Animation / special effects skills are a bonus!
If you are interested in becoming a Sustainable Human Ambassador, please sign up for an interview time below. Before our interview, please watch some of our remixes and be sure that you have read and are in alignment with the Sustainable Human Vision.
PLEASE NOTE: All times are Pacific Standard Time
Please select a service:
Please choose a service provider:
Next Month »